CompareComparing...

Rumors Point to an 8MP Camera in iPhone 5

Now Reading
Rumors Point to an 8MP Camera in iPhone 5

Browse This Page

 

 

Now that the WWDC is over and iOS 5 is out in the open, Rumors of the next iPhone from the fruit company at Cupertino are starting to heat up. With the existing new Apple A5 chip and a possibly bigger edge to edge display, a revamped design, NFC and here is something new an 8 Megapixel backlit sensor similar to that on the iPhone 4.  DigiTimes states that OmniVision has been awarded the contract to supply the bulk of the image sensors for Apple’s iPhone 5. These sensors, according to the report, will feature an 8-megapixel resolution. OmniVision is said to be supplying roughly 90% of the image sensors for Apple’s next iPhone, while Sony will supply the remaining 10%.

[DIGITIMES]

What's your reaction?
Awesome
0%
Epic
0%
Like
I Want This
0%
Meh
0%
About The Author
Bharat Nagpal

Founder and Chief Editor of iGyaan. Bharat likes to keep on top of technology ! Follow Him on Google Plus : Google+