25 Year Old Man Killed by a Chinese Phone
A 25 Year old man, Dhanji Damor from the Panchmahal district of Gujarat, India, was killed by his phone while attempting to make a phone call while the phone was plugged in for charging. He recieved a massive electric shock and was pronounced dead on arrival by doctors at a local hospital.
This just goes to show the shoddy design and construction of devices from China as well as a lack of quality control. If you can’t afford a branded device then it might be worth your life to not buy a cheap knockoff. Its always safer to purchase a device from a known company. It’s incidents like these that give Chinese technology a bad name which is rather scary if you’ve ever taken a look behind your iDevice.