New Episode | While You Were Out
Here’s the latest While You Were Out Video.
The stories we talked about today include the following:
1. Samsung and Xiaomi to introduce 3D Touch like technology in future devices: 3D Touch has been in news ever since the new iPhones came out last month. Now Xiaomi Mi5 and Samsung Galaxy S7 are expected to include the feature as well.
2. The Apple Watch is set to arrive in India next month: Despite being globally launched as early as March this year, the Apple Watch is going up for sale in India on the 6th of November. Prices are expected to start from Rs. 35,000.
3. Nextbit comes out with a cool new smartphone called Robin, a fully crowd-funded project: After having raised over $1.5 million on Kickstarter, Nextbit Robin is up for pre-orders in India. It’s currently marked at $399.
4. Samsung launches two budget phones in China: Samsung Galaxy On5 and On7, expected to make their appearance in India early next month, have been launched in China. They are currently priced at $150 and $200 respectively.
5. iPhone 6s arrives to a disappointing response in India: iPhone 6s sales has not seen the same enthusiasm as iPhones always witnessed in India. One of the main reasons for it could be the price which is almost Rs. 20,000 higher than its price in the US.
If you have any tech related questions, leave them in the comments below or put them up on Twitter with the hashtag #WYWO .