MSI unveils the lightest Tablets in India with its WinPad Enjoy series (PR)
MSI has announced two new tablets in India with its WinPad Enjoy Series of Tablets. Powered by a 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A8 processor and 512 Mb of RAM the tablets are full of interesting specs
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® 2.1
- 7″ 800 x 480 (16:9), 10” 1024 x 768 (4:3) display with multi-touch capability
- Android™ 2.3.3 Gingerbread operating system
- Adobe® Flash® 10.1 support
- Dual 2 MP camera
- 512 MB DDR3 RAM
- ALS (Ambient light sensor), G-Sensor (Accelerometer)
- E-Compass, Vibration, GPS (Optional)
- Storage 4 GB internal storage space
- I/O Ports Mini-USB, mini-HDMI, 3.5 mm 2 in 1 headphone + microphone jack
- Micro-SD card slot (Max 32 GB)
- Battery Life Target 4-5 hours
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery 3.7V/4000mAh
Enjoy series has been designed keeping the ultimate end-user in mind; it offers productivity while on the go and, provides more ways to have fun and connect with friends. Whether surfing the Web or even enjoying the latest hit movies.–Eric Kuo, General Manager, MSI India
[toggle title_open=”Collapse” title_closed=”Read The Press Release” hide=”yes” border=”yes” style=”default” excerpt_length=”0″ read_more_text=”Read More” read_less_text=”Read Less” include_excerpt_html=”no”]
Last year, MSI had also unveiled first Windows 7 based tablets in India – the WINPAD.
The new Enjoy series provide breakthrough brilliant new design and style and exceptionally fast performance with its 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A8 processor and 512 Mb of RAM. This will translate into faster web-browsing, movie experience, video calls, gaming etc. ARM Cortex-A8 is a low power, high performance processor solution. Powerful hardware accelerators provide optimized hardware performance for high-end application.
The slim and light design of the Winpad Enjoy makes it easy for sharing the best moments with your family and friends. All the functions of a computer: Your apps, the internet, photos, music, videos, eBooks, 3D games and email. Additionally, with front and rear cameras, people can also make live video calls using a variety of available video chat applications available in the Android Market. Android market place to instantly access hundreds of thousands of apps.
The tablet showcases the innovations of the Gingerbread user experience – including an interactive, customizable home screen with moveable widgets, notifications and tabbed browsing.
Other key features of the Enjoy series include:
• Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® 2.1
• 7″ 800 x 480 (16:9), 10” 1024 x 768 (4:3) display with multi-touch capability
• Android™ 2.3.3 Gingerbread operating system
• Adobe® Flash® 10.1 support
• Dual 2 MP camera
· 512 MB DDR3 RAM
· ALS (Ambient light sensor), G-Sensor (Accelerometer), E-Compass, Vibration, GPS (Optional)
· Storage 4 GB internal storage space
· I/O Ports Mini-USB, mini-HDMI, 3.5 mm 2 in 1 headphone + microphone jack
• Micro-SD card slot (Max 32 GB)
· Battery Life Target 4-5 hours
• Rechargeable Lithium Battery 3.7V/4000mAh
You can also order the tablet online, in India with just a click on a tab. Just visit the website: http://in.msi.com/
Founded in August 1986, MSI (Micro Star International) is a world-class leading company specializes in the design and manufacture of mainboards, graphic cards and notebooks. MSI is now the world No.1 graphic card manufacturer and in the Top-3 in mainboards. According to Displaybank, MSI was the No.4 Netbook supplier in 2008 and being ranked as Top 10 NB Brand in the worldwide market based on shipments. MSI Computer India Pvt. Ltd. initiated its local presence as a licensed office in 2005 and has become a fully functional subsidiary in 2007.