SteelSeries Sensei gaming mouse soon to become a reality. (PR)
SteelSeries has started pre-order of the Sensei mouse. This gaming specific mouse tracks up to 150-inches per second with its 10.8 megapixel sensor, and uses a 32-bit ARM processor to calculate it all , so that your PC does not have to share its gaming juice with high end peripherals such as this.
- Programmable macro buttons
- Ambidextrous shape
- Driverless plug-and-play
- User defined bitmaps for the onmouse LCD
- SteelSeries ExactSens
- SteelSeries FreeMove
- Menu system on the mouse
- SteelSeries ExactAim
- 7programmable buttons
- SteelSeries ExactLift
- Gold-plated USB connector
- 16 million colors of illumination
- Three zone lighting – Scroll Wheel, CPI Indicator, and Logo
People in India can purchase the Special gaming mouse for a MSRP of $89.99 / €89.99, or like we did from http://steelseries.com for- €89.99 +€20.88 shipping. The devices go out 1st week of October.
So you can book yours now if you cant wait for the company to officially bring it India – Side, wont happen till Q2 2012 anyway.
[toggle title_open="Press Release" title_closed="Press Release" hide="yes" border="yes" style="default" excerpt_length="0" read_more_text="Read More" read_less_text="Read Less" include_excerpt_html="no"]THE STEELSERIES SENSEI IS AVAILABLE ONLINE NOW
Consumers Can Order the New Mouse Directly on the SteelSeries Web Shop
CHICAGO – Sept. 20, 2011 – The most customizable mouse to ever hit the competitive gaming industry, the SteelSeries Sensei, is now available online for consumers directly from the SteelSeries’ Web Shop. With an MSRP of $89.99 / €89.99, and a list of original features that have been perfected alongside some of the world’s most recognized competitive gamers, the Sensei is setting a new standard in mouse customization and capabilities; some of these features include:
· A 32 bit ARM processor, that powers sophisticated calculations to be done directly on the mouse – without the need for software drivers and without having to rely on the user’s computer.
· Complete customization, from the buttons, macros and multiple profiles to the colors, and technology settings.
· Illumination with 16.8 million colors choices to be programmed in 3 different zones on the mouse.
· Sensitivity settings that can be changed in increments of one from 1 to 5,700 CPI, and an “overclocked” Double CPI feature that allows the user to go all the way up to 11,400 DCPI.
· A 10.8 megapixel image correlation laser sensor at up to 12,000 frames per second and the ability to handle tracking movements of up to 150 inches per second.
· An ambidextrous design with a metal, non-slip grip coating and is connected with a double braided nylon cord with a USB connector.
· Simple plug and play; for the PC Gamers* who want advanced customization options, the Sensei is supported by SteelSeries Engine technology – save multiple profiles, create long and advanced macros with layers, keystrokes and precise timing. The Sensei Mouse is compatible with both Mac and PC; *SteelSeries Engine for Mac will be coming in 2012; for PC it is available now.
The SteelSeries Sensei can be pre-ordered from the SteelSeries Web Shop directly at http://steelseries.com or by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button, at http://steelseries.com/sensei.[/toggle]