Micromax A85 Superfone Press shots leaked
Remember we posted the first images of the A85 back in June with an update of confirmed specs earlier this month. Now some official press shots of the device have come into play confirming the shape and specs of the device. The device will be finally called the A85 Superfone as indicated by the images.
The images also confirm the 5MP autofocus camera on the back of the device along, unfortunately there is no flash led. Back seems to be rubberized metal constructionn but we really cant comment on the device before we get a hands on.
Our Source had earlier given the following confirmed specs:
- A Tegra 2 Processor with Geforce8
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- 1 GHZ dual core – 2 x Arm Cortex A9 processors
- 512 MB RAM- 8 Gb onboard storage
- 3.8 inch screen with 480×800 pixel resolution
- Capacitive Touch Screen with 4 Multitouch points
- 5 Megapixel camera with tap focus and intelligent illumination