DIY : How to Jailbreak your iPhone 4s / iPad 2 Using Absinthe
So ready to break your device free from the evil clutches of Apple? The highly awaited untethered jailbreak for iPhone 4s and iPad 2 is finally out.
Here is what you need
- iPhone 4s / iPad 2 on iOS 5.o or iOS 5.0.1
- Download Absinthe from the links below
[greenpois0n 1][ greenpoison 2]
- Apple computer/Hackintosh running MAC OS X / Snow Leopard
- Windows users will need to wait for the windows app
Lets begin with Jailbreak
- Make sure you backup your device with iTunes or have all you data synced with iCloud
- For this jailbreak to work you have to disable backup passwords from iTunes.
- Download and Open Absinthe on your Mac
- Plugin your iPhone 4s / iPad 2 on your mac using the USB cable
- Click the Jailbreak button on Absinthe and wait for the process to finish.
- Tap the app to start it ( make your you have internet connectivity)
Note: you might get error connecting to database – due to high usage currently)
- Once you do get a connection it will download the Jailbreak data and reboot your device.
- Once the device reboots you will see the Absinthe icon replace with CYDIA!
Enjoy your Jailbroken iPhone 4s / iPad 2 !
Video Coming Shortly!