CompareComparing...

Daughter Got Electrocuted Using iPhone – Says Chinese Family

Now Reading
Daughter Got Electrocuted Using iPhone – Says Chinese Family

Browse This Page

Acoording to NDTV and IANS, Relatives of a 23-year-old woman from northwest China have claimed that she died after being electrocuted while using her iPhone. The older sister of victim, Ailun, said on Sina Weibo, the Chinese equivalent of Twitter, that Ma was electrocuted while trying to answer a call on her iPhone while the device was charging, Xinhua reported.

“(I) hope that Apple Inc can give us an explanation. I also hope that all of you will refrain from using your mobile devices while charging,” her post read.

The post has gone viral online, with many forwarding the message and warning others of the dangers of using mobile devices while they are being charged. Ma’s father, Ma Guanghui, confirmed that his daughter was electrocuted, adding that her body showed signs of electrocution.

Ma, a resident of Xinjiang’s city of Changji, was previously employed as a flight attendant at China Southern Airlines. Ma’s sister said she hopes to seek justice from Apple.

Apple said Sunday the company felt “deeply sorry for the unfortunate accident” and expressed condolence to the victim and her family. It said it would have a thorough probe into the case.

What's your reaction?
Awesome
0%
Epic
0%
Like
I Want This
0%
Meh
0%
About The Author
Hitesh Arora
Hitesh Arora
  • Aman Arora

    first s3 blast and now this …

  • Abhinav Pathak

    the plug points seems to be depressed too!!

  • Anoop Joy

    Sourabh Suhail.. ;)

  • Daniel Sharma

    So now iPhones Suck because one woman out of 7.097 Billion people got Electrocuted using it..

  • ???? ??????

    ab koi nahate hue charging hota hua phone chalaiga to earthing ke chances jyada to honge hi

  • Prince Breeze

    Apple iPhone metallic body and charges problem = death

  • Subhankar Raj

    It was an chinese iphone :p

  • Sandip Patil

    made in china plug hoga isiliye