Official BBM7 With Voice in India Announced Today For BlackBerry OS 5.0+
After a long wait for BBM7 in India, today finally Blackberry officially announced BBM7 with voice for BlackBerry OS 5.0+. BBM 7 includes the new BBM Voice as well as updated emoticons, BBID integration and much more. It gives you the freedom to choose how you’ll connect with your BBM contacts. It is designed so you can seamlessly switch from a BBM message to a BBM Voice call for free over Wi-Fi. BlackBerry’s website also shows the coming soon template of the new BBM for Android and iOS.
More information on BBM 7
- Multi-tasking with Split-screen feature – BBM7 users can do more while they talk, such as check other BBM text chats, check email, or navigate to other apps while engaged on a BBM Voice call. They can start a call in an instant, and switch between texting and talking, or text and talk at the same time. They can also for example, send a picture to a contact while they are talking with them.
- Clear Visual Indicator – BBM7 users can see when contacts are available for a voice call.
- Convenient Compatibility with Accessories – BBM7 users can use their favorite accessories, such as a Bluetooth or wired headset, or use the BlackBerry smartphone’s speakerphone.
- 16 New Emoticons – Available in the final software released today, customers will see a slate of new emoticons offer them fresh, fun ways to express themselves in text chats.
- Direct BBM Update Notification – BBM7 will now notify a user when there is an update from within the app, and allow them to download it immediately from inside the app.
- Simple BlackBerry ID Synchronization – User’s BBM profile, Groups and Contacts are now linked to their BBID for easy backup and restore. The data will also carry over when they move to BlackBerry 10.
[youtube id=”FwJ9QlXwVSU” width=”100%” height=”300px”]