Moto X Specs And Benchmarks Leaked In Screenshot
The leaks of Motorola’s upcoming Moto X just keep on coming. We’ve already seen a plethora of pictures, videos and event official press shots, but now a few more images have arrived online that confirms the specs.
AndroidPolice have managed to score themselves a few shots of the device and the ‘About” screen reveals the following mid-range specs of the model number XT1058:
– 1.7GHz dual-core Qualcomm S4 Pro processor, Adreno 320 GPU
– 2GB of RAM – confirmed by our photos
– 4.7-inch display with a resolultion of 720×1184 (about 4.5? without on-screen buttons)
– 10.5MP rear camera with flash
– 2.1MP front-facing camera
– 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, NFC
– Android OS 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
– 16GB internal memory (12GB of which is user-accessible)
– 2,200 mAh non-removable battery
It has an AnTuTu score of about 18.7K and about 7.1K in 3DMark Ice Storm Extreme – decent scores for a mid range device.
Speaking of the camera, Motorola has also spread a bland Tweet on their Twitter account. This shows four blurred images of a child, with the remark: “Either this kid is really fast or the phones of today are really slow,” This tells us that the camera of the Moto X will most likely be capable of shooting high speed, blur-free images too. But we’ll wait to see the evidence first hand.