ChatON For Android Gets New Colors and New Social Features
Samsungs chat service, ChatOn recently crossed over 100 million users with its chat service all across the world. While, ChatON is not much popular in many countries, but at the same time its popular in some countries like China and India.
Samsung has released the 3.0 version of ChatON to the Play Store, which includes a fresh interface and a few more changes. Many of your devices might have updated the app by now.
The new UI is simple and user friendly as users can now change the background wallpaper of My Page, ChatON’s social network profile page and add videos, images, and also locations to other profiles via the PostON feature. The new version also includes the ability to share content from LIVEpartners (Samsung’s partner news and entertainment sites) directly to other ChatON users.
ChatON v3.0.533 update includes:
- The new UI design helps you to use ChatON in an easier and simpler way.
- You can change the background of My page as you want and upload multimedia contents such as images, videos, and location information on PostON.
- Share a variety of news from LIVEpartners with your ChatON buddies.
- Abnormal stop issue when using Samsung Push Service v1.2.2 or above has been resolved.
- ChatON Tablet v2.0.15 update includes:
- -improved registration process and fixed bugs.