Today Pebble officially pushed out version 11 of the Pebble 2.0 Beta app for Android. The update brings with it fixes that are said to offer “considerably” improved stability as well as firmware installation enhancements, fixes for sideloading issues and tweaks to make MyPebble load faster.
For those users who have the smartwatch, the company notes that you’ll need to remove previous Beta versions and install this one.
- PebbleKit JS localStorage is now sandboxed for each app
- Many improvements to onboarding and FW installation
- Issues with sideloading apps in some circumstances have been fixed
- Some issues with loading JS configuration views after the app has been quit have been addressed
- MyPebble now loads faster
- Known issue: Pairing a Pebble during onboarding may not succeed. If you run into problems, exit the Pebble app. Remove the pairing entry from Android BT settings & your Pebble. Then pair manually using BT settings.