Look at this thin piece of display for your Desktop wonders.
- 9.8mm (0.39 inches) thick
- brushed aluminum and glossy black screen
- 3ms response time
- 8,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- Price $280, Approx INR 14,000
A perfect partner: the HP x2301 Micro Thin LED backlit monitor
HP also introduced the HP x2301 23-inch Micro Thin LED backlit monitor. The HP x2301 is crafted to take display design to a new dimension, offering consumers a striking micro-thin profile (9.8 mm) complemented by a translucent aquamarine base and brush anodized aluminum accents.
Users will appreciate not only its sleek aesthetics but also its high-dynamic contrast ratio, full high-definition resolution,(2) glare-reducing BrightView technology and fast response time. The HP x2301 also is ENERGY STAR® 5.0 qualified and EPEAT® Silver registered, containing mercury-free LED backlights and arsenic-free display glass(3) to reduce environmental impact. It’s the ideal partner for any new HP Pavilion desktop PC.
Pricing and availability(4)
- The HP HPE h8 series PCs are expected to be available on HP Home & Home Office on May 18 at a starting price of $599.99 and at select U.S. retailers on June 19.
- The HP Pavilion p7 series PCs are expected to be available on HP Home & Home Office on May 18 at a starting price of $299.99 and at select U.S. retailers on June 19.
- The HP Pavilion Slimline s5 series PCs are expected to be available on HP Home & Home Office on June 15 at a starting price of $329.99 and at select U.S. retailers on June 19.
- The HP x2301 consumer monitor is expected to be available on June 10 in the United States at a starting price of $279.99.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure at the convergence of the cloud and connectivity, creating seamless, secure, context-aware experiences for a connected world. More information about HP (NYSE: HPQ) is available at http://www.hp.com.