New Episode: While You Were Out
Check out the new episode of While You Were Out:
The stories we talked about today are as follows:
- iPad Pro Price in India Announced:Apple’s iPad Pro is finally official in India. The massive iPad is available at a starting price of Rs. 67,900. Meanwhile, the Apple Pencil will cost Rs. 8,600 in India while the Apple Smart Keyboard has a price tag of Rs. 14,900
- Huge Cut in iPhone 6s Price: The iPhone 6s price has fallen down by Rs.11,000. iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, launched with a starting price of Rs. 62,000, was much costlier than the same product in the American and European markets. The prices have now come down significantly.
- YU Yutopia Launched at Rs. 24,999: Yutopia is company’s first flagship and is manufactured entirely in India. The phone has a super-slim 7.2 mm body, comes with a 5.2 inch Quad HD display 21 MP camera and runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 810.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 to Have Force Touch Display: Expected to make its debut during the Mobile World Congress in February 2016, Samsung Galaxy S7 is likely to arrive with a pressure sensitive display. Looks like Samsung is all set follow in the footsteps of Apple which cannot stop talking about the 3-D Touch of the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus.
- Supreme Court Bans Registration of Diesel Vehicles: To combat toxic smog in the city, the Supreme Court has ordered a temporary ban on the registration of large diesel cars in New Delhi. The order for the ban was passed on Wednesday in which the registration of SUVs and other high-end vehicles with an engine capacity of 2,000 cc or more will not be allowed until March 31.
If you have any tech related questions, leave them in the comments below or put them up on Twitter with the hashtag #WYWO .