Mi Notebook Air is Xiaomi’s Thinner and Cheaper Answer to the Macbook Air
Xiaomi has finally launched the new Mi Notebook Air, an aluminium shell power packed Windows 10 notebook that is thinner than the MacBook Air and will cost considerably less too.
The Notebook Air will be available in two sizes options, a large 13.3 inch variant and a smaller 12.5 inch variant. The Mi Notebook Air is 14.3 mm in thickness which is considerably lower than the MacBook Air’s 17mm .
The Mi Notebook Air also offers a expandable SSD slot, to add onto the 256 GB SSD that comes standard. The 13.3 inch Mi Notebook Air can be unlocked using a Mi Band.
Mi Notebook Air 13.3″
- Intel Core i5 processor, runs Windows 10 Home
- 8GB DDR4 RAM + 256GB PCIe SSD, expandable SSD slot
- NVIDIA GeForce 940MX dedicated graphics card
- 9.5-hour battery, 50% charge in 30min
- Lightweight full metal body, weighs just 1.28kg
- Elegant logoless design, personalize with stickers
- Supports Mi Cloud Sync and Mi Band unlocking
- Price : RMB 4999 / US $ 750 / Rs. 50000
Mi Notebook Air 12.5″
- Sized like a magazine, just 12.9mm thin
- Full metal body, only weighs 1.07kg
- Intel Core M3 processor, 11.5-hour battery
- 4GB RAM + 128GB SATA SSD, expandable SSD slot
- 1080p FHD screen, edge-to-edge protective glass
- AKG custom dual speakers, Dolby digital surround sound
- Price : RMB 3499 / US $ 524 / Rs. 35000