Chevrolet will Launch the Beat Diesel on Jul 25
General Motors India will launch the Cheverolet Beat Diesel in India on the 25th of July
With fluctuation in fuel prices in India from time to time, the new diesel Beat, the prices of which will be announced at the launch will revolutionise the small car segment, with its engine capacity and fuel economy,” Karl Slym President and Managing Director General Motors India said
The company plans to sell 1.4 lakh cars this year, an increase of over 30% over last years 1.1 lakh units. The company also plans to invest over US$ 500 Million over the course of the next 1.5 years to ramp up production in their Existing plant at Halol in Gujarat and an upcoming unit at Talegaon in Maharashtra bringing their overall capacity to a total of 2.5 Lakh Units a year
The details of the Cheverolet Beat diesel are as follows
- Advanced engine design, engineering & packaging.
- Combination of features and engine components package that provides improved performance.
- Significant improvement in NVH characteristics of the engine leading to more comfortable driving experience.
- Smart engine design and technology that provides optimum fuel efficiency in varied driving conditions.
- Higher low end torque delivery for improved driving experience in stop and go traffic conditions.
- Rigorously tested & proven in extreme Indian road and climatic conditions.