Samsung Launches 10000 mAh Power Bank With Wireless Charging Support
Samsung in an efforts to bring its Wireless charging technology to the mainstream market has launched two new accessories in its wireless products lineup. Users can charge their Samsung Galaxy smartphones and other Qi-certified devices seamlessly. Supporting the company’s other line up of wireless devices, the new Wireless Power Bank and Wireless Duo Pad are capable of charging the Galaxy Buds and the Galaxy Watch.
With Samsung leaning towards making wireless charging more accessible and practical in the everyday life of its consumers. By taking away the ‘Gimmick’ that has initially surrounded this feature. It serves to make wireless charging an industry norm. Samsungs move on making devices from other brands compatible along with their wireless products makes wireless charging a universally accessible tool.
– Samsung’s design for a truly portable and wireless experience, encased in aluminium for a sturdy yet slim build.
– A hearty 10,000mAh capacity that can charge two devices at a go, with one being wireless and one wired charging.
– Samsung’s trademark Adaptive Fast Charging and Quick Charge 2.0 is available in both and wired and wireless charging.
– Dimensions: 149.93 x 70.8 x 15.09 mm; Weight: 234g
– Fast Wired Charging (AFC, QC2.0 max.15W), Wireless Charging Output (FAST CHARGE, Qi, Galaxy Watch)
– Backwards compatible with older Samsung S series as well as the Note series. Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Watch range and all Qi certified devices from other brands are also being supported with the power bank.
– Samsung claims that the Duo Pad charges Galaxy S10 devices up to 30 minutes faster than previous iterations.
– Capable of charging multiple devices with its dual charging pads, for e.g, a Galaxy S10 and Galaxy Watch at the same time.
– Dimensions: 195 x 18.05 x 92 mm, Weight: 168g
– Directly compatible with other Qi certified Products
– Charge up to 2 devices simultaneously, with Quick Charge 2.0 and Quick Charge 1.0, Qi, SmartWatch Charging.
Price and Availability
The Samsung Wireless Charger Duo Pad launched with black and white coloured variants priced at Rs.5,999. Similarly, the Wireless Power Bank launched with silver and pink variants and is priced at Rs. 3,699.
Both products are available on online stores, such as Flipkart and Amazon, as well as certified Samsung affiliated stores.