Kingmax launches 64GB SDXC ProMax series cards in India
Kingmax has launched their new line of SDXC, SD 3.0 standard, cards in India. These cards are capable of read speeds up to 55 MB/s and write speeds up to 30 MB/s. According to Kingmax the cards are built to perform under those tricky high speed situations, and built to last through them.
- High speed and capacity to satisfy demand for Full HD still images/recording
- CPRM support
- Built-in write protection switch to prevent accidental data loss
- Support ECC and wear leveling functions
- Exclusive patented PIP packaging technology used for waterproof and dustproof SDXC memory cards
- Support SDXC host devices; do not support SDHC and SD standard devices/card readers
- Comply to RoHS
The cards are available in capacities of 8GB -thru- 64GB , there is no information on Market Price.