Ralph Lauren gets Tech Fashion with Solar Powered Backpack
Ralph Lauren has just launched the Fashion Geek trend of the year, Pictured above (and below) is the latest backpack from the POLO brand owners collection. It features a full solar panel which can charge up your smartphone in a total of about 2 hours in sunny conditions. The backpack itself is completely waterproof and has several pockets. The panel generates a constat 3.45 watt current.
Check out the specs via RL’s website
- Comfortably thick, adjustable shoulder straps. Handle on one side allows for use as a bag.
- Top flap with adjustable buckle closure. Zip pockets on one side. “RLX Ralph Lauren” cutout on the flap.
- With proper sunlight orientation, the iPhone® and other mobile phones can be charged in two to three hours.
- 3.45 watt current generated, enabling charges to iPod® Classic and mobile phone devices.
- 20″ H x 14″ L x 1″ D. Made in Italy.