Alienware launches X51 gaming mini PC , Dell to bring it to India
Alienware has just announced the X51 small factor gaming PC at a price of US $ 699 (or about Rs. 37000). The vertical or horizontal switchable Gaming mini, comes with a rotating Alienware logo and has decent specs. Core i3 and i5 options, a slot-loading optical drive optional Blu-ray. Up to 8GB of RAM and 1TB of storage. GPU options include a NVIDIA GeForce GT 545 graphics card or optional GTX 555. Power supplies however are outside the box and come in 240W or 330W.
The accent led can be changed from the control panel included with the Alienware Dashboard.
Alienware X51 Product Specifications:
- Intel Core i3 Dual Core (standard) and Intel Core i5 and i7 Quad Core Processor Options
- Intel H61 Express Chipset Architecture
- Mini-ITX Motherboard
- Powerful NVIDIA Graphics Card Options
- 1GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GT 545 (Standard)
- 1GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 555
- Configure with up to 8GB of DDR3 Memory (4GB Standard); 2x 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM Slots
- Fast 7,200RPM 1TB Hard Drive
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
- Slot-Loading Dual Layer DVD Burner (Standard) or optional Blu-ray Disc Reader
- Internal High-Definition 7.1 Performance Audio with Waves MAXX Audio Software
- Integrated 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet NIC and Integrated 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi Wireless LAN (standard)
- USB 2.0 (6x); USB 3.0 (2x); Microphone In; Headphone/Speaker Out; HDMI 1.4 Output; RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet; Front, Rear and Center Speaker Ports; SPDIF Digital Output (TOSLINK); SPDIF Digital Output (Coax)
- Alienware 240 Watt Power Supply (Standard) or optional 330 Watt Power Supply
- Dual-orientation tower system dimensions: h: 13.5″ (343mm) x w: 3.74″ (95mm) x d: 12.52″ (318mm)
- Starting Weight: 12.1 lbs. (5.49 Kg.)
We have confirmed word from DELL INDIA that the product will be available in India in the coming months, specific dates or pricing is being worked out.