Samsung Galaxy S3 Heats up and Explodes
A Samsung Galaxy S3 owner faced quite an experience with his brand new Galaxy S3, while he was charging the device in the car dock. The phone started heating up, then burst out into white flames, Sparks and then a bang sound came from the charging device. While he himself is left un-injured there were molten plastic pieces of the phone that remained in the car. The phone has been sent to a repair center via phone retailer Carphone Warehouse for the full investigation into the matter.
So I driving along today with my Galaxy S3 in my car mount when suddenly a white flame, sparks and a bang came out of the phone. I pulled in to look at my phone, the phone burned from the inside out. Burned through the plastic and melted my case to my phone. The phone kept working but without any signal. I brought it to the carphone warehouse and they told me that they couldnt replace it for me that they had to send it off to be checked out first. No even replacement phone, left with nothing. The phone was destroyed and it slightly burned a piece of plastic on the inside of my car. And they are refusing to give me a replacement they had to send it off. Probably nothing I can do, but Im really annoyed. That could have burned the side of my face or through my pocket and my leg, or set fire to my bed. Its very dangerous.[/quote]