Sandisk launches new 128 GB CompactFlash Card
Sandisk has announced the worlds largest CompactFlash Card. This card is called the SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash card, and features 128 GB of storage and up to 100 mbps write speeds.
- Up to 100MB/sec write speed enables shorter wait times and faster continuous burst shooting.
- Video Performance Guarantee4 allows for superior Full HD videorecording at a sustained 20MB/sec write speed.
- 128GB capacity offers more room for capturing RAW+JPEG photos, sequential bursts, even Full HD and 3D video content.
- SanDisk’s proprietary Power Core™ controller distributes data across the card more rapidly and efficiently, and the UDMA-7 interface allows for maximum data transfer between card and camera.
- Best-in-class quality assurance offers photographers peace of mind knowing that the card is backed by rigorous stress, shock, vibration, humidity and moisture testing procedures and a lifetime limited warranty5. The card features RTV silicone coating for added protection.
The 128GB SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash will be available in the first quarter of this year, and costs US$ 1,499.99 (Rs. 68294.4).