And Telling you
We are now helping you shift your Facebook contacts to Google + .
It is a tedious, process but it works
Step 1. Yahoo Mail
- Create a Yahoo mail account if you don’t already have one.
- Login and click the contacts tab.
- Once in the contacts tab you will be able to import contacts from Facebook.
- Go ahead and do that.
- After you enter your Facebook details all your contacts will appear in the contacts tab.
- Next its time to export the contacts.
- Click the Actions button in the contacts screen.
Step 2 : Windows Live Mail
At this point you would want to say to yourself, Why would i need a windows mail account?
Answer : Currently Google + supports contact import from Yahoo and Hotmail. But once you import your contacts from Facebook to yahoo mail, Google plus can’t import them. Same is the case with Hotmail/Windows Live Mail. But with our work around Google Plus will import your contacts, So go on ahead:
- Make sure you have a Windows Live Mail or Hotmail account (if not get one)
- Next go into the Contacts Menu
- Click Manage and then Click Import
- Next, Choose Outlook and import the file you previously exported from Yahoo mail.
- Now that your contacts are imported in yahoo mail the next step is to add them to Google Plus
Step 3 : Google Plus
- Log onto your Google Plus account
- Visit the Circles tab
- Click find and Invite
- Click on hotmail
- Enter your details
You are Done!