Sony Mobile Communications India will launch their next Xperia phone the Tipo, targeted at the budget buyer, on the 16th of September 2012. The Xperia Tipo may not be the cream of the crop when it comes to specifications, but surely adds another to the list.
Specifications Include :
- 800MHz Qualcomm Scorpion processor
- 512MB of RAM
- 3.2-inch TFT display with a HVGA resolution
- 3.2-megapixel rear camera
- 2.5GB of internal storage
- microSD card slot with 32GB of storage expandability
- 50GB of free Box.net cloud storage account
- 1,500 mAh battery pack
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
The phone is expected to retail for a Price of IN Rs. 9850.