Kingston Launches new Class 10 MicroSDHC Cards in India
“Kingston’s Class 10 microSDHC cards are compatible with many of the latest mobile phones including Android smartphones and BlackBerry devices, hi-def cameras and the increasingly popular tablet PCs,” said Nathan Su, Flash Memory Sales Director, APAC Region, Kingston. “The Class 10 speed provides faster data transfer rates and the various capacities help satisfy storage needs for users with both light and heavy memory needs.”
In addition to the Class 10 cards, Kingston currently ships the microSDHC card in a Class 4 specification as both a standalone and part of the Mobility/Multi-Kit in capacities up to 32GB.
Kingston microSDHC Class 10 Features and Specifications:
- Compliant: with the SD Card Association specification
- Versatile: when combined with the adapter, it can be used as a full-size SDHC card
- Compatible: with microSDHC host devices; not compatible with standard microSD-enabled device/readers
- File Format: FAT32
- Reliable: lifetime warranty
- Capacities*: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Dimensions: 0.43″ x 0.59″ x 0.039″ (11mm x 15mm x 1mm)
- Speed: Class 10 – 10 MB/s. minimum data transfer rate
- Operating Temperature: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to 185° (-40°C to 85°C)
- Weight: .1 oz. (2.7g)
We are happy to see that all future Smart phones in India will be welcome with a barrage of already compatible accessories.