Here Are a List Of Smartphone Deals You Can Get This Diwali
Diwali is right around the corner and we are all receiving and sending gifts to one another. However, picking the right gift is always a very tricky affair. So, in order to make it slightly easier for you, we bring you a list of smartphones in different ranges that could help you pick your Diwali present.
Low-Range Smartphones (Rs.5,000 – Rs.10,000)
1. Moto E 2nd Generation: Motorola has been doing quite well this year with its budget smartphones and the Moto E 2nd Gen is definitely one worth sending out as a Diwali present.
- 5MP primary camera with auto focus, HDR and 0.3MP front facing camera
- 4.5-inch (11.43 centimeters) quarter HD IPS capacitive touchscreen with 960 x 540 pixels resolution
- Android v5 Lollipop operating system with 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 quad core processor, 400MHz Adreno 302 GPU, 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB and dual SIM (GSM+UMTS)
- 2390mAH lithium-ion battery
You can buy this phone on Amazon India for Rs.4,999.
2. YU Yuphoria: This smartphone from Micromax’s YU comes with:
- 8MP primary camera and 5MP front facing camera
- 5-inch (12.7 centimeters) HD IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and 294 ppi pixel density
- Android v5.1.1 Lollipop operating system with Snapdragon 410 quad core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB and dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 2230mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 7 hours and standby time of 160 hours
You can avail of it on Amazon India at Rs.6,499.
3. Micromax Canvas Nitro A311:
- 13 MP Primary Camera
- 16 GB ROM
- Android v4.4.2 OS
- Dual Sim (GSM + WCDMA)
- 1.7 GHz Mediatek 6592 Octa Core Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 5 Inch HD IPS Touchscreen Display
- 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, FM Radio
- 2500 MAh Battery.
Available on Flipkart for Rs.7,999.
Mid-Range Smartphones (Rs.10,000 – Rs.20,000)
1. OnePlus One:
- Android Lollipop with CyanogenOS 12 and OxygenOS – 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad core processor, 578MHz Adreno-330 GPU, 3GB RAM, 64GB internal memory and single Micro SIM
- Multi-touch IPS 5.5″ (13.97 cm) Corning Gorilla Glass 3 (full HD 1080 x 1920 pixels @ 401 PPI) touch-screen by JDI with LTPS technology
- Long lasting 3,100 mAh Li-Po battery and best-in-class camera (13MP Sony IMX214 rear with dual LED flash & 5MP front with 1080p@30fps); 6 lenses to avoid distortion and color aberration, 4K resolution video with stereo recording
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth v4.1, GPRS, NFC, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with Miracast
This phone is exclusively available on Amazon India at a Diwali price of Rs.17,999 instead of Rs.19,999.
2. Mi 4 (16GB):
- 13MP primary camera with 4K UHD video recording and 8MP front facing camera
- 5-inch (12.7 centimeters) IPS HD capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution and 441 ppi pixel density
- Android v4.4.4 KitKat operating system with 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, Adreno 330 GPU, 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory and single SIM
- 3080mAH lithium-polymer battery
The Mi 4 which was originally priced at Rs.14,999 will now be available on Amazon India at Rs.12,999.
3.Micromax Canvas Knight 2 E471:
- 13MP primary camera and 5MP front facing camera
- 5-inch (12.7 centimeters) AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- Android v5 Lollipop operating system with 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB and dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 2260mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 7 hours 45 minutes and standby time of 335 hours.
High-Range Phones (Rs.20,000 and above)
1. OnePlus Two:
The star smartphone of the year comes with –
- 13MP primary camera with f/2.0 Aperture, 1.3 µm Pixels, 6-lenses, Dual LED Flash, advanced Laser Autofocus with Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) and 5MP front facing camera
- Designed with premium stainless steel frame and multi-touch IPS 5.5″ Corning Gorilla Glass IPS LCD (full HD 1080 x 1920 pixels @ 401 PPI, 1500:1 contrast ratio; 178 degrees viewing angle)
- OxygenOS based on Android Lollipop 5.1.1 with Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 (64 bit with 1.8GHz Octa-core SoC) featuring 4G LTE, Adreno 430 GPU; 4GB LPDDR4 RAM; 64GB eMMC5 storage
- 3,300 mAh Li-Po battery; Dual Nano SIM, Fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C port and 3-way physical alert toggle switch
It is now available on Amazon India at Rs.24,999.
2. HTC One M9 Plus (Gold-Silver, 32GB):
- 20MP primary camera with sapphire cover lens, auto focus, BSI sensor and ultrapixel front facing camera
- 5.2-inch (13.2 centimeters) capacitive touchscreen with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution
- Android operating system with 2.2GHz,Mediatek MT6795T helio X10 octa core processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 2TB and single SIM
- 2840mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 23 hours on 2G, 13 hours on 3G networks and standby time of 598 hours on 2G, 626 hours on 3G networks
The HTC One M9 Plus is available at Rs.39,705, which originally would have been Rs.53,900.
3. Samsung Galaxy S6 (Gold, 64GB):
- 5.1 inches (~70.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~577 ppi pixel density)
- Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57
- 16 MP, 2988 x 5312 pixels, optical image stabilization, autofocus, LED flash
This phone that is originally priced at Rs.58,699 will now come at Rs.39,990 this Diwali 2015.
4. iPhone 6:
This list would be incomplete without the iPhone, the iPhone 6 comes with –
- 4.7-inch (diagonal) Retina HD display with 1334-by-750 resolution
- A8 chip with M8 motion coprocessor
- 8-megapixel iSight camera with Focus Pixels and True Tone flash
- 1080p HD video recording at 60 fps and slo-mo video recording at 240 fps
- FaceTime HD camera
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- LTE1 and 802.11ac Wi-Fi
We hope this list solves at least one-quarter of your problems (all offers and prices are subject to vary as they are applicable only for limited periods of time). Until then Happy Diwali from us! Have a safe one.