KaperNet launches Pocket friendly VPN Solutions in India (PR) + Discount
Ever wanted to officially view Geo-restricted web sites from the comfort of your own home? There is finally a pocket friendly solution in India. KaperNet has introduced a new VPN service in India, which is not only budget friendly but also allows for you to visit and view websites like NetFlix and HULU in India Legally.
They currently offer four pricing plans :
- Iron ($8 monthly)
- Gold ($20 quarterly)
- Diamond ($35 semi annually)
- Platinum ($50 annually)
A detailed guide on Device compatibility can be found here :
If you are interested- then as a reader of iGyaan you can also get 15% discount by using Promo Code : “iGyaan” Or by clicking the button below.
[toggle_box title=”Press Release” width=”Width of toggle box”]
New Delhi, Delhi, May 14, 2012 / KaperNET, a global VPN service provider, is proud to announce the successful completion of the closed BETA test and the public launch of its VPN services in India to consumers, businesses and service providers. We’ve setup state of the art hardware in leading data-centers in the USA to ensure seamless connectivity from your device to our servers. With ultra-low latency, high speed connections, we offer a service that is free from bandwidth restrictions and headaches.
With a Premium VPN connection from KaperNET your ISP is not able to monitor and control your online communications and browsing activity, as all traffic is encrypted and no website URLs, videos, e-mails or downloads are seen by your ISP. A Premium VPN Connection provides a layer of security and anonymity by hiding your real IP address. As it is a secure connection between your device and our servers, no one can keep track of your browsing history or habits.
In some countries, access to various VOIP services like Skype can be unblocked by using our service. Along with VOIP applications, our service also unblocks websites that restrict content geographically.
What is a VPN and how does it work?
A virtual private network (VPN) is a secure network that uses primarily public telecommunication infrastructures, such as the Internet, to provide remote offices or traveling users an access to a central organizational network. VPNs may serve any network functionality that is found on any network, such as sharing of data and access to network resources, printers, databases, websites, etc. A VPN user typically experiences the central network in a manner that is identical to being connected directly to the central network. VPN technology via the public Internet has replaced the need to requisition and maintain expensive dedicated leased-line telecommunication circuits once typical in wide-area network installations.
What are the benefits of using a VPN?
- Anonymity: When you are connected to the Internet, either at home or on a public network, it is possible for your ISP or even a hacker to track your every move online. Your Internet provider keeps a log file that shows the times your IP address was used and where it connected to. Some Internet providers save these log files indefinitely and they may give these files to whoever asks with or without a court order and this would mean every web site you visited and everything you did is no longer private… BUT when using a VPN with us, all that your ISP log would show is an encrypted connection to a server. All Internet traffic leaves one of our servers with the same external IP address. All the traffic from many users becomes mingled together and is inseparable should someone try to do it.
- Security: Our VPN Service allows you to use the same Internet Service Provider (ISP) you currently have and at the same time you remain anonymous in all your Internet activities by routing your traffic through our servers via a secure encrypted tunnel (Virtual Private Network), making it impossible for even your ISP to “spy” on you. By using our service, whenever you visit a web site, send email, chat, ICQ, IRC, FTP, Peer to Peer (P2P), make Internet phone calls etc., your real IP address is not provided to the other people involved in the transaction. This is a tremendous preventive measure against hacking. Most hacking is based on using your real IP address, which the hacker won’t be able to get. As a result we are in fact acting as a firewall keeping you safe from any abuse.
Pricing and Availability
We offer Iron ($8 monthly), Gold ($20 quarterly), Diamond ($35 semi annually) and Platinum ($50 annually) plans with the following features:
- Unlimited Bandwidth (No restrictions)
- Access to All Servers
- 100% Secure and Anonymous
- PPTP & OpenVPN Protocols
- Compatible with Windows/Mac/Linux/iOS/Android
Please visit http://kapernet.com for more information.