Adobe launches Flash Player 11 beta with 7.1 surround sound
Adobe is now allowing people to download the latest version of their desktop flash player, Flash Player 11 beta.
Key benefits of the Flash Player 11 desktop beta include:
- Stage3D APIs — Create highly interactive visuals to improve collaboration on 3-dimensional models.
- 64-bit support — Support for 64-bit operating systems and browsers on Linux, Mac OS, and Windows.
- G.711 audio compression for telephony — Integrate voice/telephony into business apps using G.711 codec.
- H.264/AVC SW Encoding — Encode higher quality video locally using H.264 video.
- Socket Progress Events — Build advanced file sharing apps like FTP clients that send large amounts of data.
- HD surround sound — Deliver full HD videos with 7.1 channel surround sound directly to AIR powered TVs.