Xiaomi Phone with MIUI Launched, 1.5 GHz Dual core beast at a mere US$ 310
Xiaomi Phone with android 2.3.5 was launched last night in China. The device promises the worlds first 1.5 GHz processor in the form of Qualcomm MSM8260 SoC, along with pretty awesome specifications if you ask me.
- 1.5 GHz Qualcomm MSM8260 SoC
- 266MHz Adreno 220 graphics processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- Unlocked bootloader!
- Android 2.3.5
- 8 Mp Autofocus Camera with F2.4 lens + LED
- 2MP Front Camera
- Rubberized Back Panel
- MIUI OS (earlier custom rom from XDA)
- Price is ¥1,999 ($310) which translates to a MSRP : 13,000/-
- Huge 1930mAh Battery pack
- GPS (with A-GPS) and GLONASS
- 4-inch 480 x 854 LCD made by Sharp
- 125mm x 63mm x 11.9mm
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- Dual antenna design
- Seven bright color cases
Looks like the competition just got something to worry about, at that price the device is a sure hit in India. The device goes on preorder on AUG 27, and will be available in OCT.
Watch out for more on this device, and hopefully a hands on with Bharat!