PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 Beta Update Introduces New Weapons, Vehicles & More
The immensely popular PUBG mobile keeps on getting better with each passing day. Bluehole Corporation, the developer of PUBG has released yet another beta update for the game which brings several new changes ranging from new weapons to vehicles to dynamic weather. The latest update has the version number ‘0.11.5’ and the update consumes 1.7 GB of data to download for the Android operating system. Currently, the update is only available to download from Tencent’s website (download here) and will soon make its way to the Google Play Store.
- New G36C Rifle- The new weapon fires 5.56 mm rounds which are also used by the might M416 and M16A4. However, it will only be limited to the Vikendi map and will replace the SCAR-L.
- New Tukshai aka Auto-Rickshaw- The new vehicle will be exclusively available to the Sanhok region and it will replace three other vehicles including the Jeep, Dacia (sedan) and the Mini Bus.
- Reformed Zombies- The fictional undead creatures will now be able to enter the area where they previously could not. Also, they will now enter a weakened state from time to time during the match.
- Pre-selected “I got supplies” message- The update will add the aforementioned message as the default option in the message bar. This is a feature which will be highly appreciated by squads rather than solo players.
- Dynamic Weather In Two Areas – The most popular Erangel and Miramar maps will now support dynamic weather. In simple words, the weathers in these locations will be ever changing. Weather conditions like rain reduce the visibility conditions making the game harder and more indulging.
A few other changes that are accompanied with the update include tuning of fuel level in vehicles, outfit preview notification if one piece covers another and feedback button in the main menu.