Reliance Jio And PUBG Lite Join Hands To Bring Exclusive In Game Skins
One of the most popular franchise, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, has made various collaborations throughout its history. PUBG Corp was just seen offering unique skins on its original PUBG PC with purchase of any NVIDIA RTX Super cards. Now, its latest iteration under the battle royale genre, PUBG Lite, will team up with Reliance Jio to offer some unique cosmetics in game.
According to a new report, it has revealed that the company behind PUBG are collaborating with India’s Reliance Jio group. The partnership will see all Jio users that have registered for PUBG Lite receiving free and unique cosmetics items and skins in game exclusively. If you’re a Jio user, here is how to accept the rewards.
How To Register For The Reward
- Users need to first visit Jio’s official gaming website and fill up a 2 step registration form.
- After registration, users will receive a verification link on their registered email IDs.
- Once verified, users will thereon receive another mail with a unique redemption code which can be claimed in game.
How To Redeem The Code
- First, users must download and install the official launcher for PUBG Lite from the official website.
- Once in game, users will have to navigate to the menu options and click on “Add Bonus/Gift Code.”
- Lastly, users have to enter the unique code provided and click on redeem.
PUBG Lite is a toned down version of the original PC variant that started the massively successful multiplayer titles that we see and love today. The game features the same formula of the PC version with mechanics heavily influenced from PUBG Mobile. It is still in open beta, meaning it is still rough around the edges. However, the game is gaining in traction and could soon see explosive success as they did with the mobile iteration. PUBG Lite is catered for a broader audience and will run on most low specced PC and laptops.