Samsung Launches Three New Smart LED TVs In India
On the 6th of August, Samsung launched two new series of online exclusive smart TVs in India which are called the “Smart 7-in-1” and “Frame”. The former is targeted towards the budget segment and competes against the likes aggressively priced Smart TVs from Xioami.
The Smart 7-in-1 LED TVs are available in two display sizes which include 32 inch and 40 inch, while the Frame LED TV has a 55 inch 4K display.
As the name suggests, the Smart 7-in-1 brings seven remarkable features to the table which include the following:
- PC Mode: The Samsung TVs can be used to mirror a laptop or personal computer wirelessly. Therefore, one can easily watch video content stored on a PC or do productivity tasks like edit documents on a large screen display.
- Music System, Home Cloud: The TVs can be used as virtual music system with customisable visual skins so that the user can see what music is being played. The Home Cloud feature allows users to preview images and videos captured on their smartphones wirelessly on the large screen display.
- Live Cast, Screen Mirroring: The Samsung 7-in-1 TVs supports the functionality to stream live moments from any remote location over the internet from a smartphone. The screen mirroring feature allows previewing videos or images from a smartphone wirelessly.
- Content Guide: The Samsung 7-in-1 TV has a content guide which recommends content to watch based on previously watched content.
- Netflix, Prime Video & Zee5 Supported: To top it all, the Samsung TVs have these three video streaming applications built in to watch on-demand video content.
Talking about the Samsung Frame 55 inch TV, it has built-in Bixby and Google voice assistants which can be used to wirelessly control it.
It also supports AirPlay 2, so the user can wirelessly stream content from Apple devices including iPhone, iPad and Mac Computer.
Samsung TV Price
As previously mentioned, all three TVs launched by Samsung will be exclusively sold online. The 32 inch Samsung Smart 7-in-1 TV costs Rs 17,999 and can be purchased from Flipkart and the company’s online store.
The 40-inch Samsung Smart 7-in-1 TV will go on sale on Amazon and Samsung Shop in the fourth week of August at Rs. 33,900.
The Frame 55-inch 4K HDR TV will be available on Flipkart and Samsung’s official online store Samsung Shop at Rs. 1,19,999 starting August 12, 2019.