Spice Mobile Launches Mi425 with dual sim 1GHz and ICS Promise, Unboxing and Hands On
Spice has just launched their new MI 425 in the market. The device is powered by a 1GHz processor, and a promised upgrade to ICS Android 4.0. The device is well designed and feels good in the hand at first go. The rounded edges fit the device comfortably in the hand and the soft touch matte pearl white back is nice and grippy.
- Screen :Comes up in 4 inches TFT LCD Capacitive Touchscreen display
- Screen resolution : 480 x 800 pixels resolution,262K Colors
Operating system and Processor
- Run on Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) operating system but upgradable to latest Android v4.0 ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS.
- Processor: 1 GHz single core processor
- Primary Camera : This phone having 5 Megapixel rear camera of 2592 x 1944 pixels resolution with Digital Zoom
- Secondary Camera : 0.3 megapixel front facing camera having resolution of 640 x 480 Pixels.
- Camera features :LED flash,Geo-tagging,
Memory and Storage
- Internal memory :140 MB internal storage
- Memory can be expended up to 32 GB with the help of Micro SD card
Network Connectivity & Battery Back up
- 2G and 3G Networks supports
- 2G Bandwidth : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Bandwidth : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 3G,GPRS,EDGE,3.5mm Audio Jack,WLAN,Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth v2.1,MicroUSB
- Can make personal WiFi hotspot
- A-GPS support
- Music Formats : AAC,MP3,WAV,AAC+ supports
- Battery : Standard 2000 mAh Li ion Battery
- Color : Available in White, Black colors.
[/tab][tab title=”Prominent Features”]
- 5-megapixel camera
- 1 GHz Processor
- 4″ Capacitive screen
- ICS update
[/tab][tab title=”In The Box”]
- Charging + Sync Cable
- Power Brick
- Hands Free kit
- Indian Rupees : 9,999 /-
- US $ : 179
The device goes on sale right now, for a price of Rs. 9,999 . Check out our Hands on Images and Unboxing Video below.