100,000 Dual Display Nubia X Smartphones Sold In 57 seconds
The competition to create smartphones with stand out features is getting more fierce with each passing day. Companies keep on innovating and developing smartphones with new & unique technologies. Some of the distinctive technologies made in recent times include the infamous notch, dual cameras, and the fingerprint reader.
Recently Nubia, a Shenzhen based smartphone company launched their Nubia X smartphone with dual displays & dual fingerprint sensors. During its first flash sale, the company sold 100,000 units in just 57 seconds.
The Nubia X has front and back dual displays. The front display is a 6.26 inch Full HD+ LCD panel while the rear display is a 5.1-inch OLED panel. The smartphone has a commendable 93.6% screen to body ratio on the front. The Nubia X skips the front-facing camera and the company suggests the dual rear cameras can be used to take high-quality selfies and videos with the help of rear display. Additionally, the rear display can be used for custom signatures, dynamic pictures and advanced controls for high-quality gaming.
- Front Display: 6.26-inch LCD Full HD+, 2280 × 1080 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Rear Display: 5.1-inch OLED, 1520 x 720 pixels
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- RAM: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 64GB/128GB/256GB
- Rear Cameras: 16MP + 24MP, Dual-LED Flash
- Security: Dual Fingerprint Scanner
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5 .0 + LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3,800mAh
- Dimensions: 154.1 x 73.3 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 181 g
The Nubia X is available in four different colours which are: Blue gold, Sea blue, Black gold, Deep grey. The price for different models of the smartphone are as follows:
- 6 GB RAM / 64 GB Storage: CNY3,299 (around Rs. 34,900)
- 8 GB RAM / 128 GB Storage: CNY3,699 (around Rs. 39,200)
- 8 GB RAM / 256 GB Storage: CNY4,199 (around Rs. 44,500)
The company has scheduled the next flash sale on 12 AM on November 11 in China.