Lenovo Z5s With In-Screen Camera To Launch On December 6
Earlier today we reported that Samsung will launch their Galaxy A8s smartphone with the Infinity-O notch display on December 10. This announcement was made soon after Huawei announced that their Huawei Nova 4 with a similar display cutout will launch on December 17. Now to steal the thunder from Samsung, Lenovo has announced they will launch the Lenovo Z5s with in-screen camera cutout on December 6.
The Lenovo Z5s is the latest member in Lenovo’s Z series of smartphones. The company launched the Lenovo Z5 Pro last month which has an incredible 95% screen-to-body ratio. The Lenovo Z5s was previously spotted on TENAA which had revealed a lot of information about its specifications. It has a 6.3-inch display with a very high screen-to-body ratio and a tiny circular cutout along the top bezel.
The Lenovo Z5s measures 156.7 x 74.5 x 7.8mm and it features a 3,210 mAh Lithium Ion battery. On the rear, the handset has a vertically aligned triple camera module along with an LED Flash and the fingerprint sensor. Other important details like the CPU and GPU are currently not available but it has similar specs as the Lenovo Z5 Pro. Most notably, the Z5 Pro, unlike the Z5s, has a sliding screen which conceals the front cameras.
Lenovo Z5 Pro Specifications
- Display: 6.39-inch AMOLED Full HD+ 2340 × 1080 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- Processor:Snapdragon 710
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage: 64 GB/128 GB/256 GB
- Rear Cameras: 16 MP + 24 MP , LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP + 8 MP
- Security: Infrared Face Unlock + In-display fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5 .0, NFC, GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3350mAh
- Dimensions:155.1 x 73 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 210 g