Xiaomi Launches Redmi K20 Pro In Summer Honey White Colour In China
After much hype, Xiaomi’s sub-brand, Redmi had launched the K20 Pro which is a flagship-grade smartphone. Despite having high-end features, the company has managed to put an aggressive price tag on the device. The key highlighting feature of the smartphone includes a pop-up selfie camera and a high screen-to-body ratio AMOLED display which features an in-display fingerprint scanner.
At the time of original launch, the Redmi K20 Pro was available in three colour options namely Glacier Blue, Flame Red and Carbon Black. However, the company has launched colour another variant of the smartphone in China, called the ‘Summer Honey’ has a simplistic yet elegant look. Besides the difference in the colour, the features and specification of this variant are the same as the previously launched variants.
In addition, the price of the newly launched colour variant of the Redmi K20 Pro is also the same which are as follows:
- 6 GB + 64 GB: N/A
- 6 GB + 128 GB: 2599 Yuan (around Rs 26,000)
- 8 GB + 128 GB: 2799 Yuan (around Rs 28,000)
- 8 GB + 256 GB: 2999 Yuan (around Rs 30,000)
For reference, the specification of the Redmi K20 Pro are as follows:
- Display: 6.39 inch, Super AMOLED
- Front Camera: 20 MP, Motorised Popup
- Rear Camera: 48 MP + 8 MP + 13 MP
- Battery: 4,000 mAh, upto 27W fast charging, (shipped with 18 W charger)
- Chipset: Snapdragon 855
- CPU: Octa-Core
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, 3.5 mm audio jack, 802.11 ac Wi-Fi, USB Type C port, NFC, GPS
- Security: In-display Fingerprint Sensor, Face Unlock
What do you think of the new launched Summer Honey colour variant of the Redmi K20 Pro? Let us know in the comments below.
Readers who to check the official listing can do so by clicking here.