OnePlus Confirms India Operations : Opens Post for General Manager
Earlier today iGyaan had issued the news that OnePlus is eagerly and actively pursuing India operations and will be here as early as next month. Today OnePlus has confirmed that they are actively seeking for a General Manager for India operations. This will show that the company is dedicated to shake the Indian market with their handset, and they want to do it fast.
If you are keen on working for the company, you might wanna give this one a quick look.
Read the full requirements and responsibilities below.
General Manager – India, Operations
We’ve seen tremendous interest from India in the OnePlus One, but to enter the market we’ll need the help of a local visionary. You will be the sun, the light that leads OnePlus into the Indian market; the center of orbit for all projects, operations, and service; the ambassador that spreads the OnePlus brand across India like a wildfire.
Personality counts as much as experience here. We’re looking for a leader that knows the market, sees issues before they arise, and coordinates resourceful and seamless solutions. The right candidate will successfully incorporate their local knowledge, global experience, and natural talent into building OnePlus operations and brand awareness in India. This position requires authority, leadership, and resolve when things get rough. We need you to weather the storm with us. Are you confident in your abilities and naturally inclined to make things work better around you?
- Be the face of OnePlus India, lead and engage our Indian community, represent and grow our brand.
- Listen to Indian customers; ensure the highest standards of service and product support are met.
- Act as our company ambassador, the voice of OnePlus, the main contact point for the customer.
- Establish and sustain relationships with media in India, assist with planning and organizing events.
- Find unique local avenues through which to spread awareness about the OnePlus brand and products.
- Create monthly and quarterly reports outlining operations, finance, and marketing activities.
- Build a local team of function specific experts to grow OnePlus India operations.
- Align local activities and collaborate with departments at our home office (marketing, logistics, etc.) to coordinate smooth daily operations in India. Report directly to OnePlus HQ in Shenzhen.
- Fluency in English, Hindi, Tamil. Intimate understanding of India’s unique geographies and cultures.
- Degree from a top school, PMP certification preferred.
- 6+ years of general management experience working for a tier-1 company.
- Deep understanding of operations, finance, marketing, and logistics.
- Expertise/Experience in: ecommerce, logistics, customer service, marketing, mobile products.
- Proven leader with vision, resourcefulness, intellect, and humility.
- Tech enthusiast, intimately familiar with mobile trends, industry and competitive dynamics.
- Strong analytical ability; data-driven approach to understanding and solving problems.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, independent thinker, can manage effectively under stress.
Think you can cut it ? Apply Here!