Redmi K20 Pro Indian Price Leaks, Starts At Rs 24,999
Xiaomi’s sub-brand, Redmi unveiled its flagship grade smartphones in China in the month or May. Dubbed the K20 and K20 Pro, the handsets are packed with high-end specifications and carry a lucrative price tag. The two smartphones are highly anticipated in India and earlier this week, Xiaomi announced the devices will be unveiled on the 17th of July at an event which will be held in New Delhi.
Days before the official unveiling, the alleged prices of the flagship grade K20 Pro have leaked on Twitter. According to the source, the smartphone will be offered in four storage variants for which the prices are as follows:
- 6 GB + 64 GB- Rs 24,999
- 6 GB + 128 GB- Rs 25,999
- 8 GB + 128 GB- Rs 27,999
- 8 GB + 256 GB- Rs 29,999
The official prices are yet to be revealed by the company but taking into consideration the current INR to CNY conversion rate the leaked prices seem accurate. As observed with past instances including the Redmi Note 7, Xiaomi is one of the few OEMs that sell a given device on approximate conversion rates in different nations.
- Display: 6.39-inch AMOLED Full HD+ 2340 × 1080 pixels, 403 ppi, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System: Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- RAM: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 64GB/128GB/256GB
- Rear Cameras: 48 MP + 8 MP + 13 MP, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 20 MP, Motorised Pop Up
- Security: 3D Face Unlock + In-display fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac 2.4G + 5G, Bluetooth 5 .0 , NFC, GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4000mAh, 27 W fast Charging
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74.3 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 191g
All in all, the Redmi K20 Pro is a praiseworthy smartphone and if Xiaomi is able to launch it at such competitive price, the device will give the Asus 6Z and OnePlus 7 a run for its money.
What are your thoughts on the upcoming K20 Pro? Would you choose it over other smartphones in this segment