App of the Day : Postale for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Once in a while an app comes along that reminds of the good old times, Postale is that app. Possibly the easiest to use Postcard making and sharing app available in the App Store.
The app is simple to use and has a minimalist menu with just the right amount of selections. You select the layout and theme of your Postale card, place your photo just right, then type in your message. When you’re ready to share it, select one of the twelve retro-styled postage stamps to place on your postcard.
• 3 card layouts and 3 card themes
• Choose a photo from your Photo Library or snap a picture with your device’s camera from right inside the app
• Position, rotate, and scale your photo right onto the card
• Optionally change the color of your photo to Black & White or Sepia-Tone
• Type in your own custom title and message
• 5 fonts to choose from
• 12 retro-styled stamps
• Send right from the app via email, Facebook, or Twitter
It literally takes a few seconds to create a beautiful postcard and share it with your friends or favorite social networking sites.
iG Rating : 4/5