Apple iPhone Pro, New iPads And 16 inch MacBook Pro To Launch Soon
Apple’s 2019 iPhone is just around the corner. The company is set to unveil its latest iteration of its iconic smartphone range on in the second week of September 2019. The hype and anticipation surrounding it have been high and we have already covered many rumours and reports on it. However, fresh new suggests that Apple is planning to introduce “Pro” models of iPhone for the first time. It is also claimed that new iPads and 16 inch MacBook Pros are also in pipeline.
2019 iPhone & Pro
- Apple is reportedly planning on launching three new iPhones as it has done so since 2017. But, it will also launch “Pro” variants of these devices.
- The Pro iPhone are distinguished by an additional sensor being present on the rear for ultra-wide images. The sensors will capture three images simultaneously and use new artificial intelligence software to automatically correct and combined the photos.
- iPhone Pro handsets will have significantly upgraded video recording capabilities as well. Apple has apparently made a feature that allows users to retouch, apply effects, alter colours, reframe and crop videos live on the device while it is recording.
- Notably, the reverse wireless charging feature that was seen earlier this year with Samsung Galaxy S10 devices will also be found on 2019 iPhones. It is also claimed that the iPhone will now include a multi-angle Face ID sensor that will unlock the device much more easily even when it is laying flat on a table.
- Apple is making the new iPhone with higher water resistance. It is suggested that the device can last far longer than the 30-minute rating on the currently available iPhones. Additionally, the devices will also be more sturdy with new shatter-resistant technology.
- The entire 2019 iPhone ranges will house the A13 Apple processor as well as a new Matrix chip that could benefit computer vision and augmented reality performance. On the outside, the Pro phones will look similar to its predecessors in size and design but they will introduce an all new matte finish rear.
- 3D Touch will no longer be present in any of the 2019 Apple iPhone range, as the Haptic Touch will replace it. Notewrothy, 5G is not arriving in 2019 iPhones and will be seen in the 2020 models. For iPhone XR, its 2019 iteration will bring incremental improvements. Apart from the faster processor, the handset will reportedly feature a dual camera setup with support for optical zoom.
2019 Apple 2019 iPads
According to the report, Apple is planning on releasing new 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pros this year. They will feature upgraded cameras that will be similar to the iPhones. It is still unknown if more than one sensor will be found on the back. Noteworthy, the 2019 iPads will also feature a faster processor but will have its design be similar to its predecessors. Apple is also claimed to discontinue its existing entry-level 9.7 inch iPad in favour of a new 10.2-inch model.
Also Read: Motorola One Action Unboxing And Hands On
2019 MacBook Pros
The report also states that Apple is set to launch a new 16 inch MacBook Pro in 2019. It will be similar in size to the existing 15 inch MacBook Pro but will sport a 16 inch display owing to thinner bezels. The new model will be aimed towards professionals , though, details regarding the controversial keyboard are still unknown.