Swype Comes to iPhone, IPod and iPad Courtesy Jailbreak : How To
The most popular keyboard from the Android OS has finally been ported to iOS via Jailbreak. So , if you have already Jailbroken your device, follow the step by step below to add swype to your device
- Open Cydia and move to Manage tab
- Tap on Sources > Edit > Add
- When you tap on add, a window will pop up asking for a URL, type following URL:
- Then tap on Add.
- Once repo is added and packages are downloaded.
- Go to the “Changes” Screen and Tap on “Swype”
- Tap Install
- Once Installed Respring Your Device
- Swype is enabled on your standard keyboard